Today is National Voter Registration Day! There are less than 50 days until the November elections and APIAVote is dedicated to making sure every voter–new, former, or current–is ready to vote on election day. In 2019, 473,725 voters were registered through NVRD events across the nation!
Check your registration if…
- MOVED: Have you moved recently? If so, be sure to update your voter registration before the deadline so you can vote safely.
- BIRTHDAY: Did you just turn 18? If so, congratulations you are now eligible to vote in the 2020 elections! Make sure you register ahead of time.
- NAME CHANGE: Have you changed your name recently? Whatever the reason, if you have changed your name you need to update your voter registration.
- HAVEN’T VOTED IN A WHILE: Have you missed the past few elections but want to vote in this one? Double-check your registration and make sure everything is up-to-date.
- BRAND NEW CITIZEN: Are you a newly or recently naturalized citizen? Congratulations! You are now eligible to vote. Check your registration and make sure all of your information is correct.
First-time voter? It’s not too late! You can check your registration online by clicking here.
How do I get involved?
Tag us @APIAVote in your events and posts on social media for a chance to be featured. To make it easy, we’ve compiled a toolkit with cool graphics you can share!
Already registered? When is the last time your friends and family checked their registration? Tag or text five friends or family members and tell them to check their registration at apiavote.org/register.
Still want to participate after NVRD? APIAVote is looking for partners as we celebrate Early Vote Day. Many states are offering the option of early voting or absentee voting which can be a safe and effective way to have your voice counted in November. If you would like to get involved in promoting early voting, click here.